Saw this on Shawna’s blog – one of those Facebook-type things I don’t get to do anymore b/c I left Facebook. I haven’t been tagged but hey, it’s my blog. I’ll do what I want. =)
***I have many things to blog about, but haven't yet caught up. Maybe this weekend...
What was I doing ten years ago?
1. Looking forward to getting my license
2. Working @ McDick’s
3. Stressing out about post-secondary options
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Pick up the dog from daycare
2. Enjoy a raw fish feast with
3. Clean up our filthy kitchen
4. Re-make the bed
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate anything!
2. Almonds with Craisins and raisins
3. Almond Butter, on the spoon
5. Cheddar cheese on a Granny Smith apple
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Home: Buy property in the Lower Mainland (maybe on the Sunshine Coast or out in the Fraser Valley), build stables and fields, buy horses and sheep and ponies and maybe a couple of chickens and cows and create a little hobby farm
2. Business: Build a guest house on that property and run a sweet B&B
3. Vacation: Own a villa in
4. Family: Pay my parents’ mortgage, buy them new cars and allow them to retire comfortably; send my brother to acting school in New York; buy Melynda and Kally a home and a new car; buy Wayne his dream truck; get Dora some sisters and brothers from the SPCA
5. Church: Donate, donate, donate
Places I've lived:
2. Sullivan Station,
4. Le Chambon sur
5. Clayton Heights, Surrey
Jobs I’ve had:
2. Au pair (Nanny)
3. Catering staff/Server
4. External Communications Advisor
5. Managing Editor