Thursday, July 24, 2008

Me from A-Zee

Actually, it's "Zed." I'm Canadian through and through.

Sharon posted this on her blog and even said I could steal if I wanted to – so there! (Truth be told, filling this out took less energy and brainpower than a real post. Call me lazy, I don’t care.)

EDIT: ***Update. Shari tagged me anyway. DOUBLE "So, there!"

A. Attached or single? Attached, happily.
B. Best friend? Dora. I can tell her anything, and she doesn’t even flinch…as long as I’m giving her a paw massage, that is.
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Make it chocolate and I’m all yours.
D. Day of choice? Sunday. Now that church is on Saturday nights, Sunday is a big loooooong day to do whatever I want!
E. Essential item? Rimmel Lycra® Lash Extender Mascara – with my fair hair and skin, I look like an albino boy without it.
F. Favourite colour? Green. Forever and ever, amen.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Juice bears – they’re healthier. :)
H. Hometown? Burnaby, BC
I. Favourite Indulgence? I would normally say chocolate. It’s a close 2nd. But lately, wine has become more of a treat for me. Peller Estates Pinot Grigio, specifically. Yum. (Yes, it comes in a box… you wanna make something of it? Huh?)
J. January or July? I love January b/c it’s my bday and the post-Christmas sales are AWESOME. But I love July b/c it’s Wayne’s bday (yesterday, actually)…and it’s hot. So, both?
K. Kids? Yes, please.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Purpose.
M. Marriage date? August 19, 2006 (wow, almost two years already – where has time gone?)
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges. But I won’t eat them if I have to peel them with my hands. It’s gotta be skinned and cut into chunks. Too messy. And they have to be tart, like OJ, not sweet. Apples are good, too, though.
P. Phobias? Failure. Heights. Spiders. Confrontation. In that order.
Q. Quotes? "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The ugliest is a person who thinks nothing is worth fighting and dying for and lets others better and braver protect him." - Gen. Hillier
R. Reasons to smile? Love.
S. Season of choice? Winter. I like being cozy. (Did you know there is no word in French to express the feeling of being cozy? It’s true!)
T. Tag someone. Julie – you’re up!
U. Unknown fact about me? Even though I’m pretty blunt sometimes, I’m actually a very sensitive and emotional person (seriously!). It doesn’t take much to make me cry, from hurt or compassion.
V. Vegetable? I have just discovered I’m having a love affair with asparagus – grilled, blanched, broiled – I’ll take ‘em any way I can get ‘em! (Stinky pee and all!)
W. Worst habit? Procrastination, for sure.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I’ve never had an ultrasound, so X-ray.
Y. Your favourite food? Oooo, yay, now I can mention chocolate…Chocolate!
Z. Zodiac sign? It doesn’t matter.
********************************
And now for my favourite find of the week - these sassy aprons that I just adore. Looks like I need to make a stop at Fabricland for some stylie scraps and head over to MIL's for a sewing lesson! (Wouldn't they be great with a faux crinoline under the front, to make them look like they're vintage '50s? Ohhh, yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment