Tuesday, August 4, 2009

::braindead::

Can't think of much to write today so I'm stealing this little questionnaire from Sharon.

1 What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Water

2 Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Ummm, no.

3 Where was your default picture taken? At home

4 Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20? My cousins Emily and Kylah (ages 8 and 6) - yesterday!

5 Can you play guitar hero? I think so. That's the one for Wii, right? I like the drums.

6 Last time you walked further than a block? This morning. Every morning, walking Dora.

7 Name someone that made you laugh today? Hm, I'm not in a very good mood today due to lack of sleep. I guess Dora would be it - does she count?

8 How late did you stay up last night and why? Too late - 11:30. WOUldn't be bad if I could sleep until my alarm goes off at 6 am. 'Cept that I woke up at 4 am instead. Boo for that.

9 If you could move somewhere else, would you? Absolutely. But BC will always be HOME.

10 Ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't think so. If I have, it obviously wasn't memorable.

11 Do you believe ex's can be friends? No, it's a bit dangerous.

12 Do you like calling or texting better? Meh - calling if you're going to get to the point. I have such bad reception in my house that I have to stop what I'm doing just to talk to you, so I'm not keen on chit chat. Texting is fine but again, it takes a while so it better be for a reason. I'd rather email (hey, I'm a writer!) or set up a date and then talk face to face.

13 How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper? Diet anything is gross. Don't be deceived by "artificial" sugar. Shouldn't the word "artificial" tip you off that it's a fake of an already bad thing?! Yuck. If you're going to drink pop, just drink the original!

14 When was the last time you cried really hard? Last month sometime? Hormones. Missing Wayne. You know...

15 Where is your biological father right now? Probably chillin' with a cold one at home with Mum and my little bro.

16 Where are you right now? At my computer

17 What bed did you sleep in last night? Mine

18 What was the last thing someone bought for you? A bunch of goodies at a baby shower last Wednesday.

19 Who took your profile picture? I did.

20 Who was the last person you took a picture of? Danielle at her brother's wedding.

21 Was yesterday better than today? Yes - I didn't work. :)

22 Can you live a day without TV? Yes. Easily. But I used to watch a lot.

23 Are you a bad influence? Depends on my mood. haha

24 What items could you not go without during the day? TUMS, my phone to talk to Wayne, water and FOOD!

25 Would you share a drink with a stranger? No way! Sicko! You never know who has oral herpes, or who is a carrier.

26 Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Cousin Sarah - popped out baby #4, Oliver.

27 What does the last text message in your inbox say? "I think I'm being assessed tonight. Pray for me!" (Wayne's doing a field exercise this week -- he was assessed and he passed!!! He's now a fully qualified Command Post Officer AND Safety Officer)

28 What are you wearing? Maternity jean shorts, teal cami, yellow plaid shirt

29 How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Once. Got off with a warning. I honestly didn't know pulling a u-turn on an advanced green was illegal (I was 20, okay?)

30 If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? pages and pages of undeleted emails

31 Has anyone ever called you perfect before? My husband. :) He's a good liar.

32 What song is stuck in your head? Over the weekend, The Remainder by Death Cab was going around and around...

33 Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be? Publisher's Clearinghouse. Or the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition crew.

34 What gets in your way of your sleeping? Being my most creative and alert after 9 pm. :( Boo.

35 Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? Mum.

36 Can you handle the truth? I prefer it. Don't beat around the bush - it wastes everyone's time.

37 What was the last book you read? Still reading Julie & Julia.

38 Is there something you always wear? Underwear?

39 Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

40 What is something that can always make you feel better? A hug from Wayne. Or a snuggle from Dora. In that order.

41 What do you want right now? A snack. And a good night's sleep!

42 Look behind you, what do you see? a side table, a chair, a lamp, and a shelf

43 Have you ever worked in a food place? Pick one: McDonald's, Northview Golf Club, catering, Sammy J Pepper's, Boston Pizza, Kelly O'Bryan's, Moxie's, Dublin Crossing Irish Pub...

No comments:

Post a Comment