Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aha!

Just before seeing the Twilight movie the other night, the girls and I were talking about which characters we most wanted to see portrayed by actors and which we think we're most like (or at least, would like to consider ourselves most like!). They both said Alice, while I thought immediately of Esme, who has a hospitality streak and elegance and compassion that I will likely never live up to. But I have been drawn to her throughout the series (which I've now finished - waahhh!) and wish she had more major roles in some scenes.

I stumbled across TwilightersAnonymous.com and took their quiz to see who I'm most like:

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


Lo' and behold, it's Esme. Yay! And really, I answered the questions honestly! Here's what her description says:

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

I don't know if that last sentence is 100 % true, but it's something to strive for anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Aha - I am an Alice! Personally I think our fellow Twilight viewer is more of a Bella than anything . . . I'll get her to do the quiz and report back.

    This is what it says about me:
    "You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
    friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i need to start reading these books. i agree with the last sentence, meghan... i trust your judgment, and find you very kind. happy weekend! em.

    ReplyDelete