Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Prayer request

I'm listing myself on a flight to go to Fredericton, NB, for a short but much-needed weekend with my hunky hubby. I'm trying to get on a red-eye flight Thursday night to Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal with a connection to Fredericton/Moncton. But it is spring break (I forgot) and the flights are very full. And my priority level for flying standby is very low. :(

Please pray I would get on one of these flights! We REALLY don't want to wait another 7 weeks before we can see each other again! It's already been 8 and it's been really tough, especially with these hormones.

I am proud to say Wayne got 92% on his range orders homework, an assignment he was so upset that he didn't know how to do. The grace of God gets him through every time - when will he learn?!

4 comments:

  1. I really hope it works out for you to see your hunk. :-) I'll say a prayer for you, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys, and for a seat on those flights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hope you get to see him hon! i'm praying, hard. we were fifth in standby on a very full plane for new york city, but somehow, at the last minute, all five of us got on. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete